Thursday, July 8, 2010

Judge of me

"Don't judge me!" This term is becoming more and more popular. I'm tired of hearing it. These days, I guess, friends and family can't disagree with out judging, or so it would seem.

I have to say that it is easy to disagree with people I don't know or care deeply about. So after working up the courage to disagree with a friend or family member and being accused of judging, I'm more hesitant to care for people I care about.
If you find your self using this phrase, please stop and think about if you really believe that I'm JUDGING you, or just disagreeing. There is a big difference.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping a man from assuming a post he qualifies for because he's gay? And the moral equivalency you show regarding this man, and all the liars, and fornicators in the Republican party that you support is grotesque. Good luck with your homeschooling, I'm sure you'll raise someone just like you...but then again, you probably won't. Ever read the statistics on Evangelicals and their kids' rebellion against their parents' religion? Look this up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and how quickly will you delete this comment? a nanosecond?

    ReplyDelete