Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aug. 21, 2009

I have a wonderful wife. To try to list all of her attributes that I adore, admire, and love, it would take more time than I have available to me right now.

Before I get into what it is about my wife that I believe has helped us get to our 5 year mark, thanks are in order.

I have been blessed. Thank you Jesus for seeing fit to bless me with Naomi. Thank You for guiding us through our 5+ years together. Thank You for the gift of children 2 1/9 times. All the glory for these earthly treasures, is truly Yours.

There are many things about "me" that may be hard to live with. I am not an ideal husband and I am far from being who I aspire to be. Realizing only a few of my faults, there are many that I'm sure actually exist, I require patience. Naomi, thank you for seeing past my inadequacies; for being so patient with me; for encouraging, reassuring, calming, and standing by me. Thank you for loving me so selflessly.

Thank you for turning to God to help you be my wife.
Naomi, I love you my dear wife.


Today Naomi and I were thinking of Abby, Ben, and Elijah James Chapeau. Though we never met you Elijah, joy enters our hearts knowing that God has always known you.

2 comments:

  1. My dearest husband, your words of love and admiration has turned me into a blubbering, crying fool. I'm pregnant, you remember, so words such as these mixed with confused hormones makes Naomi a waterfall of tears. Thank you for your words of love, for being an incredible husband, for your devotion to our marriage and family, and for acknowledging that we owe it all to God. I love you, Dear Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!
    (You DO have a pretty rad wife.)

    ReplyDelete