Saturday, August 22, 2009

First things... well, second.

To those who read this blog of my scrambled thoughts...

Please be patient. Getting all of my incomplete thoughts down in words has always been a challenge for me. A.D.D. and maybe a slight amount of dyslexia, mixed with a poor spelling ability and horrific grammar equals "Me fail English, that's unpossable!".


So what's with the title? Well, it took me a week to find the right three words and get them in that order. Which I believe, by their definition, fit very well. But why those words? They were not in my very limited vocabulary but thanks to the Internet, wa la! Fancy title with specific meaning and irony in its complexity.


When you read these future posts please know that I am no scholar. I'm not a pastor. My knowledge of the bible is (sadly) limited. I'm 30 and I'm learning as days go by. My faith has been life long but is growing. My fatherhood is less than 2 years old and as of yesterday, my marriage is 5 years young. My thoughts are not meant to offend, degrade, belittle, stifle, or anger. Though, I know they will. I believe my thoughts flow from a sum of my experiences and the conclusions I have drawn from them. These thoughts may be very one sided. Unless of course i have experienced both sides already. I believe I can love the sinner hate the sin. Yes, easier said than done, but that's my goal. I hope others can work that on me as well.


I look forward to hearing from everyone. Whether you agree or disagree please tell me why. I want to learn and see things from every angle. Even if I disagree with what I'm learning.

2 comments: